What is uric acid and how to control it?
What is uric acid and how to control it? How to control the production of uric acid in the body? Purine deficiency causes the body to make uric acid. Which travels from the blood to the kidneys and from the kidneys to the body through urine. When uric acid is not excreted from the body, it forms tiny particles inside the body. It begins to accumulate in pairs.
This makes the joint useless and makes it difficult for the patient to walk. An increase in uric acid is not about eating unhealthy foods. But uric acid can increase due to mental illness and heart disease. To control uric acid, you need to give up certain habits. Some eating habits should have included in your daily routine.
uric acid symptoms
Symptoms of increased uric acid
2. Swelling in the fingers
3. Swelling in the joints
Uric Acid Caution
- When uric acid increases, reduce the size of the meat.
- Do not cook in butter or other oils except olive oil.
- Use low-fat milk.
- Never drink alcohol or smoke.
- Don’t eat too many omega-3 fatty acids.
Uric acid treatment
It is a natural cleanser and detoxifier. Vinegar helps our bodies dig up waste products, including uric acid. but it also contains molecular acid, which helps break down uric acid and excrete it in the urine. Drinking a teaspoon of pure organic vinegar dissolved in a glass of water controls uric acid. This solution has used twice a day for 7 weeks to control uric acid.
Lemons contain vitamin C and alcohol. Lemon juice has acidic properties. But the vitamin C in it immediately regulates uric acid. Squeeze half a lemon in a glass of warm water and drink it to control uric acid. Honey or sugar can also have added to this solution according to your taste. There are immediate benefits to drinking this solution in the morning for four weeks. However, Vitamin C supplementation can also have taken according to the doctor’s advice.
Must, Drinking green tea after dinner controls uric acid. and does not increase the pain of arthritis.
According to the University of Maryland Medical Center. a diet rich in fiber helps control uric acid. such as spaghetti, oats, millet, millet, broccoli, apples, canola, peas, blueberries, cucumbers & carrots & bananas. Also, These are the foods that relieve constipation. However, eating them opens the forehead, which releases uric acid.
Patients with diabetes usually have high levels of uric acid. and do not eat foods that help control uric acid. Thus, patients who cannot eat all fruits and vegetables. should get one carrot and three cucumber juices daily. It should have extracted from the juice and drunk. Sugar will also have controlled and uric acid will also have control.
Cherries and strawberries
It contains an ingredient called anthocyanins that control uric acid. Both Cherries and berries (strawberries and blueberries) prevent uric acid from forming crystals. as these crystals accumulate in the joints and cause pain in arthritis. Prepares
Baking soda, also called baking soda, is helpful in reducing uric acid and joint pain. Thus, Baking soda helps dissolve uric acid and excrete it through the kidneys. Also, dissolve half a teaspoon of baking soda in a glass of water and drink it once a day. Thus, People with high blood pressure and people over the age of 5 should see a doctor. Also, follow this advice.
Tips To Avoid High Uric Acid
- Eating two or three nuts on an empty stomach helps control high uric acid.
- Drinking aloe vera gel mixed with aloe vera juice also relieves joint pain caused by high uric acid.
- Coconut water is very useful in controlling uric acid levels.
- To control uric acid, mix one teaspoon of honey. and one teaspoon of asoga nadha powder in a glass of warm water or milk and drink.
- Eating- Chewing two to three tablespoons of flaccid after eating controls uric acid.
- If you have joint pain due to an increase in uric acid. drink duck leaves on an empty stomach in the morning and does not eat anything for two hours.
- Use celery with food.
- Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice.
- Cook, add a teaspoon of green tea leaves to this water. Use water as a tea two or three times a day.